1.8

In Nov.I had new gutters and Gutter Dome installed ($8,000) but water drips down the side of the gutter at each 5 ft, joint of the Gutter Dome and with heavier rain the water runs over the Gutter Dome and down the side of the gutter face.

I have sent photos and complaints to the company but nothing has been done. Nor has anyone even been to my home to look at what might be the problem.

I received phone calls telling me the product needs to go through a few rains to wash it since it is new!Water drips along my foundation and splashes on my garage door off the driveway likely causing future water damage.

Review about: Gutter Dome Gutters Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Installation on time.

I didn't like: Product performance.

Had an Experience with Gutter Dome?

Comments

He smelled like a bottle of bacardi and kept calling the gutter "G". He tried to flirt with me and I immediately went inside and told my husband.

Some guy that looked like john mayer showed up at my house 4 hours late!

This is a problem most likely due to poor installation. There is a gap at each 5 foot section allowing water to find that as a low point and potentially drip. Some caulk at each gap should fix your drip issue.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1280908

You can sue them in small claims court, of course but you really need to get the gutters fixed because, as you say there will be some water damage to your foundation with every shower.I don't know why people buy these expensive gutter systems.

Perhaps because they promise that you will never have to clean your gutters again. The best gutters are still the old-fashioned open ones which you can modify with some of those dollar plastic 3 foot inserts found at Home Depot, etc. You just slip them onto the top of the open gutters every three feet and they are held in place and stop most of the debris from fouling the gutter. You might want to check and see where the debris is coming from and correct that, eg., tree leaves, etc.

I cut down all the trees close to the house and solved my clogging problem.

I have never found any of these expensive gutter protection things worth their salt.Good luck.

to h.kitchener #1314568

We had the EXACT same problem.We DID sue them in small claims court and won.

However, there's a difference between winning and collecting. They refuse to pay the judgment.

I chased after them through the courts for two years to try to collect my judgment, but they still haven't paid.Let this be a warning to everyone!

to h.kitchener #1358859

I've taken 1000's of feet of those plastic things from home depot off because they are no good.will do more damage than good.

I don't install Gutter Dome either.You have to research they is a Great Gutter Guard out there.