I had a gutter dome guard fall off my gutter after a heavy snow and I have contacted the authorized installer and dealer several times and no one has fixed it.Jack Smith from GutterDome the installer did call me back once about a month ago to say he would be out to look at it but since then I have called him 5 times and the company 3 times with no response over a month period of time.

At this point I am going to have to have someone come out and pay them to install it again.I have only had these gutter-dome guards for a little over a year.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gutter Dome. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gutter Dome.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Gutter Dome to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gutter Dome?

Comments

Sounds like a problem with the local home improvement company (Jack Smith) that did the installation and not a product warranty issue with the manufacturer of GutterDome.

Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States #1234891

W0W; sounds like poor installers. product may be good, but beware of who actually does the installation !

rollo2016

Once you have paid these guys the big bucks for the system, they tend to ignore you as any further work they have to do for free.I have never seen any of these systems worth the money.

Best to just put up standard gutters and clean them out yourself when needed.Good luck.