I had a gutter dome guard fall off my gutter after a heavy snow and I have contacted the authorized installer and dealer several times and no one has fixed it. Jack Smith from GutterDome the installer did call me back once about a month ago to say he would be out to look at it but since then I have called him 5 times and the company 3 times with no response over a month period of time.

At this point I am going to have to have someone come out and pay them to install it again. I have only had these gutter-dome guards for a little over a year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gutter Dome Gutters Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sounds like a problem with the local home improvement company (Jack Smith) that did the installation and not a product warranty issue with the manufacturer of GutterDome.

Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States #1234891

W0W; sounds like poor installers. product may be good, but beware of who actually does the installation !

rollo2016

Once you have paid these guys the big bucks for the system, they tend to ignore you as any further work they have to do for free. I have never seen any of these systems worth the money.

Best to just put up standard gutters and clean them out yourself when needed. Good luck.