Had my Gutter dome installed a year ago. When it rains heavy they might as well not be there.

I have called Gutter Dome multiple times with out a single return call. Do not waste your money or time with this company. You will not be happy!! I just left the home show to complain to someone in person and the Gutter Dome Rep called the police on me.

That is a great way to take care of a customer!! I can not say enough bad things. I am embarrassed for them and how they manage their business.

My Rep is out of North Carolina. Their number is 855-55-spout.

I didn't like: Product or representation.

Comments

Hopefully the company you chose installed the Magma product on areas with more water flow, like valleys and upper gutters roof spouts. This is an essential part of any install and it is important to have an experienced gutterdome installer.

This is a fraudulent post with no basis in fact. Likely an ax grinding competitor as with most of these posts are.

to Anonymous Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #965504

contact me at 615-578-7747 and let me share my horror story. Far from fraudulant Mr Anonymous!!

to ***ed #972200

I believe that your post is true. My rep (Ohio) wouldn't call back either. We tried every avenue to work with him, but he just didn't care.