I live in the state of NJ and recently had Gutter Dome install their product. First the installer showed up early in the morning when I scheduled the appointment for early afternoon.

What I witnessed the installer doing while installing the gutter guards was not being done according to what was on the contract. The gutters were not cleaned first. I yelled up to the installer and asked, "what are you doing?" To my surprised the installer does not speak English. I called the office and was unable to reach anyone and later a sales rep.

shows up (but not the sells rep. that I dealt with when agreeing to the contract) I explained to the sales rep. what I witness the installer doing and he sided with the installer. The shingles where the end caps were installed are sticking up.

I can't seem to get in touch with anyone to discuss this matter. I would not advise the use of this company. Buy the product and find the cheapest person (get an interpreter if needed) to install the gutter guards. I think its better to talk to the person doing the installing.

With Gutter Dome the sales rep.

tells you one thing and something gets lost in translation when communicated with the installer.

Review about: Gutter Dome Gutters Installation.

Comments

Sounds like a customer service problem with the local home improvement company in New Jersey that was doing the installation and not a product issue with the manufacturer of GutterDome.

What a shame any other problems with your gutters give my a try Payless Gutters 347 896 2690 family owned