I have had more problems since I installed GutterDome than before I spent thousands to install them. I have had interior damage, water in my basement, and outside damage.

Also be aware that the product itself has a natural tendency, because of it's design, to cause water to drip off it's edges, that does not happen with just gutters alone. This water will splash on garage doors and siding, causing wood to rot, or mud to splash on the siding.

I have had to have them cleaned more often that I had to clean my gutters, - they have been here about 10 times in 9 months for various reasons. While I will say they came, how long will they continue? This is a poor business model, they just can't keep going back to their problem installations , and stay in business, so either way you will get screwed in the long run.

Bottom line, you will be able to pay a local handy man to come multiple times a year, for YEARS before you equal the cost of installing this stuff.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gutter Dome. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gutter Dome.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Gutter Dome to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gutter Dome?

Comments